- View the main Google Analytics statistics for all your websites in one place, with many helpful and time saving features
- You can create groups with your websites and you can see from one look their evolution, on the same chart, in parallel
- View the sums of all your websites' visitors/visits/impressions on a single chart and analyse their evolution
- You can make public your Google Analytics statistics; you can choose which of them to make public or leave private
- You can promote the services of your websites and business
- Receive professional services, offered for free, using the newest web technologies
Wstats.net is using Google Analytics statistics. Data accuracy is guaranteed by Google, the traffic informations being counted by Google Analytics and later accesed by Wstats.net.
By using Wstats.net, you see very fast the most important informations about the internet traffic of your websites!
You can make comparisons and advanced analysis of the web traffic.
UVXT - Sum of all unique visitors for all the websites subscribed (UVXT - "Unique Visitors Index Total").
VXT - Sum of all visits for all the websites subscribed (VXT - "Visits Index Total").
PXT - Sum of all pageviews for all the websites subscribed (PXT - "Pageviews Index Total").
WSTATS.NET is an application domain registered with Google (included in "Google Analytics Application Gallery"). This comes as a confirmation of the high level security provided to its users. WSTATS.NET accesses the data from Google API using the AuthSub interface and conducts encrypted transactions with a very high level of security.
WSTATS.NET accesses the following Google Analytics data for a website: visitors, visits, pageviews, bounce rate, visit length, pages/visit, new visits, geographical location (country and city); referring sites, traffic sources, keywords, top content, top landing pages, top exit pages, browser, operating system, screen resolution, new vs. returning, network service providers, visits from mobile devices.
WSTATS.NET ensures the privacy of the data retrieved from Google Analytics. This data is made available to the website owner only. In addition, WSTATS.NET offers the possibility to make it public. In this case, the data will be publicly available on WSTATS.NET. The website owner has always the freedom to change this.